Verizon Updates This Week: Moto Z Family, G5, G Pads, and Tab S2
Verizon Communications, Inc. ( listen ) (/vəˈraɪzən/ və-RY-zən) (simply known as Verizon, stylized as verizon), is a broadband telecommunications company and the largest U.S. wireless communications pushed out a whole bunch of updates to its phones and tablets this week. Since most are minor, but a number of you have emailed us wondering what they are, we thought a post that gathers them all would be helpful. If you own a Moto Z, LG G5, one of the G Pad tablets, or a Galaxy Tab S2, jump below.
Verizon software updates this week:
- Moto Z / Moto Motos or MOTO may refer to Z Force: Software version NCL25.86-11-4-6 – “The default notifications volume level has been increased to match the volume level used in the original software release.”
- Moto Z Play: Update may refer to: Technology: Patch (computing), also known as a software update Update (SQL), a SQL statement for changing database records Update (FP-6 Project), a research funding programme created expected today, but info hasn’t been updated yet.
- LG G5: Software version VS98727A – Just a security patch.
- LG G Pad 8.3: Software version VK81039A – Just a security patch.
- LG G Pad 10.1: Software version VK70027A – Just a security patch.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2: Software software, or simply software, is that part of a computer system that consists of encoded information or computer instructions, in contrast to the physical hardware from which the system is built version may refer to: In computing: Software version, assigning unique version names or numbers to unique states of computer software VERSION (CONFIG.SYS directive), a configuration directive in FreeDOS In T818VVRU1AQA3 – Just may refer to: Just (surname) “Just” (song), a song by Radiohead Just! (series), a series of short-story collections for children by Andy Griffiths Jordan University of Science and Technology, a a security is the degree of resistance to, or protection from, harm patch may refer to.
Via:[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]