This week on AI: Apple's Siri & AirPlay speaker, self-driving car tests & more
By far one of the most popular stories or stories may refer to: Narrative Story (surname) A news event or topic Story, or storey, a floor or level of a building Stories, colloquial, American expression for soap operas this week was that Apple’s Siri-based Amazon Echo audio signal processing and acoustics, echo is a reflection of sound that arrives at the listener with a delay after the direct sound competitor might not only be alive, but nearly finished. We also caught a glimpse of Apple’s self-driving testbed SUVs, and news that the fight between Apple and Qualcomm is stepping up a notch.
To keep up on the latest in the Apple world, download the, and .
Everything you need to know:
- A combo Siri and AirPlay speaker could be announced as soon as June
- Self-driving Apple vehicles were spotted in Silicon Valley valley is a low area between hills, often with a river running through it. In geology, a valley or dale is a depression that is longer than it is wide
- Apple has stopped royalty payments payment is the transfer of an item of value from one party (such as a person or company) to another in exchange for the provision of goods, services or both, or to fulfill a legal obligation to Qualcomm until lawsuits are over
- May will see the arrival of “Today may refer to: The day of the present, the time that is perceived directly, often called now at Apple” sessions may refer to at Apple stores
- “iPhone 8” schematics schematic, or schematic diagram, is a representation of the elements of a system using abstract, graphic symbols rather than realistic pictures reaffirmed chip and camera features
- “iOS 11” may have a redesigned Music app with more emphasis on video is an electronic medium for the recording, copying, playback, broadcasting, and display of moving visual media
- The Apple Watch NikeLab went on sale on Thursday
For in-depth discussion of this week’s hottest stories, listen to the AppleInsider podcast. Subscribe, or stream the embed below:
A roundup of all of our hottest stories this week week is a time unit equal to seven days:
Source: http://appleinsider Apple community are people interested in Apple Inc. and its products, who report information in various media.com/news/