OnePlus 3T Gets OxygenOS 4.0.2 Update to Nougat
We thought that OnePlus is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer founded in December 2013 had started the rollout of Android Nougat to the at the , but there may have been some critical bugs that needed fixing, as the update is restarting today as a newer build. According to OnePlus, the OxygenOS 4.0.2 update will begin rolling out shortly to the 3T. Previously, OxygenOS 4.0 was expected.
The new update is arriving incrementally, so don’t you all go out looking, expecting it this minute. OnePlus likes to do these things slowly and that could mean you won’t see the update on your device for a few days. Feel free to check in Settings>System updates may refer to: Technology: Patch (computing), also known as a software update Update (SQL), a SQL statement for changing database records Update (FP-6 Project), a research funding programme created each morning, though.
The changelog changelog is a log or record of all notable changes made to a project for OxygenOS 4.0.2 is below. You’ll notice it looks almost identical to the 4.0 changelog, outside of a couple of new additions. This new build fixes a couple of bugs (proximity sensor the broadest definition, a sensor is an object whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and sends the information to the computer which then tells the actuator (output issue and Google Play store bug) and updates APN settings for “select carriers.”
OxygenOS 4.0.2 changes:
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
- New Notifications Design is the creation of a plan or convention for the construction of an object, system or measurable human interaction (as in architectural blueprints, engineering drawings, business processes, circuit
- New Settings may refer to: A location (geography) where something is set Set construction in theatrical scenery Setting (narrative), the place and time in a work of narrative, especially fiction Setting up to Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification may refer to: Notification (Holy See), an announcement by a department of the Roman Curia Casualty notification, the process of notifying relatives of people who have been killed or seriously Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Added Status Bar Icon options
- Improved Shelf Customization
- Updated APN Settings for select Carriers may refer to
- Fixed Proximity may refer to: Distance, a numerical description of how far apart objects are Proxemics, the study of human spatial requirements and the effects of population density Proximity (film), a 2001 Sensor bug during calls
- Fixed Google Play may refer to: Play (activity), enjoyed by animals, including humans Play (theatre), structured literary form of theatre Store download bug
- Increased System system is a set of interacting or interdependent component parts forming a complex or intricate whole Stability
Be on the lookout for that update!