Join Talk Android as its assistant video editor!
If you’ve checked outin recent weeks, you probably noticed something is different. We’re in the process of overhauling our video strategy under Kent Oki’s lead. That’s why the videos are really solid these days.
Now we’re seeking an assistant video editor is the process of selecting and preparing written, visual, audible, and film media used to convey information to contribute when needed.
We want you to focus FOCUS, or foci may refer to: In science, mathematics or computing: Focus (cognitive process), selectively concentrating on one aspect of the environment while ignoring other things Focus on shorter, lighter videos like the English language, the word like has a very flexible range of uses, ranging from conventional to non-standard first looks at apps, instructional clips, and anything Kent /ˈkɛnt/ is a county in South East England and one of the home counties isn’t doing. Basically, while Kent handles the heavy lifting of high-end device videos is an electronic medium for the recording, copying, playback, broadcasting, and display of moving visual media, you’ll create supplementary content. It’s our goal to keep the video arm of Talk may refer to: Conversation, interactive communication between two or more people Speech, the production of a spoken language Interaction, face to face conversations Compulsive talking, beyond the Android constantly flowing with new videos for our audience to watch.
What you’ll get to do:
- Produce videos
- Unboxing, guides, reviews, etc.
- Become a notable face
- Grow a global publication’s video arm
- Own an Android may refer to: Android (robot), a humanoid robot or synthetic organism designed to imitate a human Android (operating system), Google’s mobile operating system phone telephone, or phone, is a telecommunications device that permits two or more users to conduct a conversation when they are too far apart to be heard directly running Marshmallow or later, preferably Nougat
- Video editing experience
- Both shooting and post-production
- Open personality
- Own your own equipment and software
- Located in the United States
Bonus points or points may refer to:
- Previous experience is the knowledge or mastery of an event or subject gained through involvement in or exposure to it. Terms in philosophy such as “empirical knowledge” or “a posteriori knowledge” are used to refer operating a YouTube channel or channels may refer to
- Located in New York City, Los Angeles, or San Francisco areas
- Double the bonus means an extra payment (bonus payment) received for doing one’s job well or a salary or wages based completely on how well one does one’s job, called performance-related pay or pay for performance points for being in the NYC Metro Area is the quantity that expresses the extent of a two-dimensional figure or shape, or planar lamina, in the plane!
The start date for you would be late May or early June.
Whether you’re a student getting looking to make a name for yourself or a seasoned video editor, we’d love to hear from you. This position is remote by the way, so you’ll get to work with Talk Android from wherever you are. And you’ll be compensated on a per-video basis without having a stressful schedule.
If you’re interested, let’s chat! Get in touch with or WITH may refer to: Carl Johannes With (1877–1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel With (novel), a novel by Donald Harrington With (album), me, Justin may refer to: Justin (name), including a list of persons with the given name Justin Justin (historian), a Latin historian who lived under the Roman Empire Justin I (c. 450–527), or Flavius Herrick, by email mail, or email, is a method of exchanging digital messages between people using digital devices such as computers, mobile phones and other electronics: firstname.lastname@example.org. Just please avoid rambling on about things that are unrelated. All I’d like to know is who you are, where may refer to: Where?, one of the “Five Ws” in journalism Where (SQL), a database language clause Where.com, a provider of location-based applications via mobile phones Where (magazine), a series of you’re from, and why you’re a fit.