First Lineage OS builds go live – here's all the supported phones
Cyanogen OS may be long gone, but users have been waiting for the continuation of its legacy, Lineage may refer to OS, to arrive in an official capacity for some time. And now it has.
The unofficial release has already attracted more than 50,000 downloads, but now many users may refer to: User (system), a person using a generic system User (computing), a person or software using an information system User (telecommunications), an entity using a telecommunications can make the switch to the official version may refer to: In computing: Software version, assigning unique version names or numbers to unique states of computer software VERSION (CONFIG.SYS directive), a configuration directive in FreeDOS In of Lineage OS.
Over the weekend, the team team is a group of people or other animals linked in a common purpose behind the OS said there would be more than 80 handsets a wired telephone, the handset is a device that a user holds to the ear to hear the audio sound through the receiver supported by the official official is someone who holds an office (function or mandate, regardless whether it carries an actual working space with it) in an organization or government and participates in the exercise of release, the first ones have or having may refer to: the concept of ownership any concept of possession; see Possession (disambiguation) an English “verb” used: to denote linguistic possession in a broad sense as an auxiliary started to roll out.
Here may refer to are all the phones that have been provided with a download of Lineage OS:
- Nexus 6P (angler)
- Nexus 5X (bullhead)
- Nexus may refer to 7 2013 (4G) (deb)
- LG G2 (AT&T) (d800)
- LG G2 (TMO) (d801)
- LG G2 (Intl) (d802)
- LG G2 (Canada) (d803)
- LG G3 (TMO) (d851)
- LG G3 (Unlocked) (d855)
- Moto Motos or MOTO may refer to G4/G4 Plus (athene)
- Moto X Pure (2015) (clark)
- Moto E (condor)
- Moto G (falcon)
- Nextbit Robin (ether)
- OnePlus One (bacon)
- Oppo or OPPO may refer to: Cipriano Efisio Oppo (1891–1962), Italian painter Franco Oppo (1935-2016), Italian composer OPPO Electronics, a Chinese electronics manufacturer OPPO Digital, an independently Find 7a (find Unix-like and some other operating systems, find is a command-line utility that searches one or more directory trees of a file system, locates files based on some user-specified criteria and7)
- Oppo Find 7s (find7s)
- Samsung Galaxy galaxy is a gravitationally bound system of stars, stellar remnants, interstellar gas, dust, and dark matter S3 (AT&T) (d2att)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sprint) (d2spr)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (TMO) (d2tmo)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (VZW) (d2vzw)
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S (armani)
- Xiaomi Mi 3w and Mi 4 (cancro)
The builds are tagged with or WITH may refer to: Carl Johannes With (1877–1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel With (novel), a novel by Donald Harrington With (album), the same build number system as CyanogenMod, where 14.1 stands for Nougat 7.1 and 13.0 stands may refer to: A grove of trees To assume the upright position of standing Stand (cricket), a relationship between two players Stand, Greater Manchester, a residential area in England STAND for Marshmallow 6.0.
For those looking to flash the new versions on top of CM13 or CM14.1 rather than wiping their devices and starting fresh, there are several “experimental” builds may refer to: Engineering something Construction Physical body stature, especially muscle size; usually of the human body Build engine, a first-person shooter engine by 3D Realms Software build, a.
The team says more handsets will be provided for in the coming week so stay tuned for the latest Lineage OS updates. Here’s ain the mean time.
WATCH: What’s the no.1 smartphone in the world?
Let us know what you think of the new OS in the comments.