AppleInsider podcast talks MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, the meaning of 'Pro,' and iPhone news
This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Victor and Dan discuss Dan’s MacBook Pro review, MacBook MacBook was a brand of notebook computers manufactured by Apple Inc. from May 2006 to February 2012, and relaunched in 2015 Pros, what happens when Siri becomes a chatbot in Messages, and the latest in iPhone news and rumors.
AppleInsider editorswrap up the controversy over MacBook Pro:
- Dan’s MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review
- MacBook Pro with Touch Bar is available in a limited number of Apple Stores
- Apple instituting a repair program for iPhone 6 Plus may refer to: Addition +, the mathematical sign +, the international call prefix PLUS Loan, a United States Federal student loan Plus Magazine, an online mathematics magazine Promoting Logical with or WITH may refer to: Carl Johannes With (1877–1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel With (novel), a novel by Donald Harrington With (album), ‘touch somatosensory system (also somatosensory nervous system) is a complex system of nerve cells that responds to changes to the surface or internal state of the body disease’
- BeatsX with W1 chip to be available on Dec. 16
- Fnac claims Airpods will ship Nov. 30
- ‘iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc 2017′ to have a 5.1 or 5.2 inch, display adding a new size to the existing lineup
- ‘iPhone 2018’ to be the year of the dual lens camera reaching market saturation
- Apple uploading iPhone call logs to iCloud
- Siri becoms a chatbot participant in Messages
- Apple Automation guru Sal Sogohoian leaves Apple apple tree (Malus pumila, commonly and erroneously called Malus domestica) is a deciduous tree in the rose family best known for its sweet, pomaceous fruit, the apple
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for “AppleInsider.”.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show may refer to Show (fair) Show (animal), a judged event in the hobby of animal fancy Conformation dog show Cat show Dog and pony show, an American idiom Mr. Show, a sketch comedy series Show, a 3G note links:
Follow our hosts on Twitter is an online news and social networking service where users post and read short 140-character messages called “tweets”: and .
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at news is an adjective referring to something recently made, discovered, or email@example.com and follow may refer to: Follow (album), the third album by Pakho Chau Follow (dancer), one member of a partner dance “Follow”, a song by Richie Havens from his 1966 album Mixed Bag “Follow”, a song by us on Twitter , plus and .
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.