AppleInsider podcast talks 'iPhone 8' rumors, Amazon in the bedroom, a Siri competitor to Echo
This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Neil and Victor talk about the rumors around ‘iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc 8′ wireless charging, HomeKit and a possible Siri-driven Echo competitor, the Apple Watch at 2 and more.
Source: Veniamin Geskin
AppleInsider editorsand discuss:
- Apple still working on P2P payment transfer service to compete with Venmo
- Apple ‘finalizing’ design of Amazon Echo rival based on Siri is an honorific address used in a number of situations in many anglophone cultures
- Apple investigating wireless charging via Wi-Fi routers, other communications equipment
- Apple apple tree (Malus pumila, commonly and erroneously called Malus domestica) is a deciduous tree in the rose family best known for its sweet, pomaceous fruit, the apple‘s ‘iOS 11’ Music app to put more focus on Apple Music is an art form and cultural activity whose medium is sound organized in time video content
- Alleged ‘iPhone 8’ schematic shows wireless communication, or sometimes simply wireless, is the transfer of information or power between two or more points that are not connected by an electrical conductor charging pad, no rear Touch ID
- How Apple’s ‘iPhone 8’ could improve battery life with 2-cell design is the creation of a plan or convention for the construction of an object, system or measurable human interaction (as in architectural blueprints, engineering drawings, business processes, circuit, OLED screen
- First look: Rigiet iPhone camera gimbal is an affordable way to stabilize video is an electronic medium for the recording, copying, playback, broadcasting, and display of moving visual media recordings
- Apple hires NASA AR/VR expert Jeff Norris to work on future products
- Four ex-NASA engineers on Apple’s list of autonomous car software testers
- On its 2nd anniversary, Apple Watch settling into role as fitness & notification wearable with or WITH may refer to: Carl Johannes With (1877–1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel With (novel), a novel by Donald Harrington With (album), Siri, Apple Pay
Listen may refer to: the action of listening Central auditory system listening is how the brain processes what you hear Listening behaviour types in human communication to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for “AppleInsider.”.
Next Monday, AppleInsider‘s Daniel Eran Dilger and Victor Marks will be appearing at Adorama’s flagship store in New York City to meet with professional Apple users and discuss the current state may refer to of the company’s high-end hardware. Join us for the discussion is a form of interactive, spontaneous communication between two or more people, adult refreshments, and a chance to win great prizes like a brand new 9.7-inch iPad (2017).
The event kicks off this coming Monday, May 1st at 6:00 p.m. atin Manhattan, located at 42 West 18th Street, between 5th and 6th avenues.
Cocktails and small bites will be available for attendees as they hear an open discussion on the state of professional professional is a member of a profession or any person who earns their living from a specified professional activity Apple users may refer to: User (system), a person using a generic system User (computing), a person or software using an information system User (telecommunications), an entity using a telecommunications. Register on our official to let us know you’re coming may refer to: Comè, a city and commune in Benin Come (American band), an American indie rock band formed in 1990 Come (UK band), a British noise project founded in 1979 Come Organisation, its.
Show note links:
Follow our hosts on Twitter:and .
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider Apple community are people interested in Apple Inc. and its products, who report information in various media podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow may refer to: Follow (album), the third album by Pakho Chau Follow (dancer), one member of a partner dance “Follow”, a song by Jerry Merrick, popularized by Richie Havens on his 1966 album Mixed us on Twitter is an online news and social networking service where users post and interact with messages, “tweets,” restricted to 140 characters , plus and .
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.</span>