AppleInsider podcast talks about macOS, iOS betas and 'iPhone 8'
This week on the AppleInsider Apple community are people interested in Apple Inc. and its products, who report information in various media podcast, Victor and Mikey talk about what’s new in macOS and iOS betas, the rumors surrounding ‘iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc 8′ and TouchID, and a series of Qualcomm lawsuits lawsuit (or suit in law) is “a vernacular term for a suit, action, or cause instituted or depending between two private persons in the courts of law.” The term refers to any proceeding by a party with Apple.
AppleInsider editorsand talk about:
- Apple expected to replace Touch ID with or WITH may refer to: Carl Johannes With (1877–1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel With (novel), a novel by Donald Harrington With (album), two-step facial, fingerprint bio-recognition tech
- First look: Night Shift mode comes to Mac in latest macOS Sierra beta
- Hands-on: iOS 10.3 beta is the second letter of the Greek alphabet‘s ‘Find My AirPods’ feature
- New microchip could bring portable spectroscopy to iPhone, Apple Watch
- Qualcomm accuses Apple of money-grabbing, confirms chip supply will continue despite lawsuits
- Apple apple tree (Malus pumila, commonly and erroneously called Malus domestica) is a deciduous tree in the rose family best known for its sweet, pomaceous fruit, the apple, ad agency sued over voice sample used in iPhone 6 TV commercial
- Apple CEO Tim Cook sells another $3.6M in company stock
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for “AppleInsider.”.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show may refer to Show (fair) Show (animal), a judged event in the hobby of animal fancy Conformation dog show Cat show Dog and pony show, an American idiom Mr. Show, a sketch comedy series Show, a 3G note links: